Play. Make. Learn
The da Vinci miniMaker is a great entry-level desktop 3D printer. Create household items or toys for your children quickly and easily with this innovative and lightweight printer.
- The printer has a lightweight, compact design yet can produce a build size of 150 x 150 x 150 mm.
- The printer connects to your computer via USB2.0.
- It is a great introduction to 3D printing and model designing for early learners who are developing their STEM skills.
- It prints using PLA filaments, which are available in a variety of colours.
- You can produce your designs in next to no time thanks to the printing speed of up to 100 mm per second.
- The printer is compatible with your PC running Windows 7 and above, or your Mac operating on OSX 10.8 and above.
- You can access over 4,500 downloadable models on the XYZ 3D gallery, allowing you to get started right away.
- The XYZ maker software is designed to help beginners discover modelling design.
- It also comes with access to XYZ STEAM, an educational resource for students and teachers who are looking to incorporate 3D printing into the classroom.
Small Size, Big Print Volume
With a 150 x 150 x 150 mm aluminum print bed, print bigger and higher quality objects on a smaller printer.
"XYZprinting has a mission to bring 3D printing to the masses with award wining easy to use printers at incredible prices. The ideal choice for schools and education for interests in science, technology, engineering, design and mathematics. Equipping students with 3D printers empowers their ability to understand emerging technology and encourages learning with the ability to generate tangible physical outcomes. These low cost 3D printers allow schools to have multiple printers that are safe and accessible to the students, rather than one expensive one under lock and key. Not just a 3D Printer for every school but a 3D Printer for every classroom." Mark Pestkowski - Industrial Designer, Educator and Director of the 3D Printer Superstore
This plug-and-play printer requires no assembly, it includes easy to use XYZware printing software and is low maintenance.
The da Vinci miniMaker can make use of XYZ's fantastic Jr PLA range.
XYZware 3d slicing and printing software is compatible for PC and Mac. Become part of the XYZworld community, an online cloud library where you can share, create, print and download thousands of models and unleash the endless possibilities of 3D Printing.
||Melted Extrusion Manufacturing（MEM）
||150 x 150 x 150 mm （L x W x H）3.375 Litres
||0.1mm - 0.4mm
||Non-toxic biodegradable PLA
||Automatic Bed Calibration
||XYZware - Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10,
Mac OS X 10.10, OS X 10.11, OS X 10.12, Linux Ubuntu 14.04, Ubuntu 16.04
||minimum X86 32/64-bit with 2GB+ DRAM
|Compatible file formats
.STL, XYZ format
USB 2.0 Cable
||390 x 335 x 360 mm ( L W H)
||1 x Half yield (300gram) PLA Filament
||12 months with local (Australian) Support
||100V ~ 240V 12V@5A, 60W