Adhesion Platforms for Flashforge Guider II are an ideal printing surface for FDM style 3d printers.
This stable 3D print surface is specifically used for FDM 3d printers It is thicker and more robust and durable than buikdtak or Up Flex and can be easily trimmed down for any smaller printer. The dimensions of these sheets are 325 X 271mm.
It is composed of high quality, heat-resistant materials that are designed to withstand the typical high operating temperatures. When the print is complete, leave to cool, then flex the sheet and the printed objects just pop off.
The Flashforge Platform Surface is heat resistant, specially textured plastic sheet that adheres to your bear print bed or build plate. These sheets are more rigid than Kapton or masking tape and therefore much easier to install and apply to the build plate. It is much less susceptible to getting air bubble entrapment. Once your bed is correctly leveled, 3d printed objects are less likely to warp of come off the bed. When the prints are finished, the models pop off with less need for prying of scraping. This 3d printing surface is more durable and more effective at protecting the build plate. As the surface is suitable for a variety of print materials including ABS, PLA, PTU. Flex, Nylon, HIPS etc. It is not necessary to change the platform surface between builds.
Build Platform Benefits-
- 325 x 271mm - Can be cut to size to fit and FDM 3d printer with or without a heated bed
- Can be used interchangeably for ABS & PLA HIPS, Nylon, TPU etc
- Very durable surface – Will last for dozens of prints
- Will greatly reduce warping and/or curling during printing
- Greatly reduces platform pre-heating time
- One pack includes 3 Sheets
- Base of 3D Prints result with a glossy lightly textured surface finish.