$23,499.00 ex gst $23,961.00 You Save 1% ($462.00 ex gst)
Experience industrial-level precision and performance with the Ultimaker Method XL 3D Printer. Featuring an extra-large build volume and integrated HEPA and carbon air filters, this desktop 3D printer allows for the creation of complex and durable parts from industrial-grade materials. Its intuitive user interface ensures precision results every time. Unleash your creative potential with the Ultimaker Method XL.
Key Features of the Ultimaker Method XL 3D Printer:
A new high level 3D printer, bridging the gap between industrial and desktop 3D printing. With incredible precision, the Makerbot Method can perfectly match your design dimensions, and with an all metal frame, can print up to 500mm/s! More than twice the speed of other 3D printers!
Industrial Reliability + Precision
● Match design dimensions
● Dimensional accuracy of ±0.2mm
Fastest CAD to Part
● Up to 2x faster than desktop 3D printers
● Seamless printing workflow
Maximum Innovation + Minimal Investment
● About ⅓ the first-year cost of ownership of an entry-level industrial 3D printer with
no technician required
● Accelerate your design process and reduce risk while reclaiming time and money
Match design dimensions.
● Vertical Layer Uniformity provides smooth surfaces
● Dimensional Accuracy of ± 0.2mm
● Tight Cylindricity Tolerance
● Pristine, environmentally-controlled PVA
● Complex overhangs without scarring