Up Flex Platforms for your Up300 and Up Box 3D Printers
Up Flexis a provides a stable 3D print surface for your Up300/ UP BOX / Up BOX+ 3D printer specifically used for, but are not limited to, PLA and ABS. Up Flex is composed of high quality, heat-resistant materials that are designed to withstand the typical high operating temperatures of UP 3D printers. When the print is complete, just remove the perfboard and leave to cool, then flex the sheet and the printed objects just pop off.
Up Flex It is heat resistant, specially textured plastic sheet that adheres to your bear print bed or build plate. These sheets are more rigid than Kapton or masking tape and therefore much easier to install and apply to the build plate. It is much less susceptible to getting air bubble entrapment. Once your bed is correctly leveled, 3d printed objects are less likely to warp of come off the bed. When the prints are finished, the models pop off with less need for prying of scraping. As the surface is suitable for both PLA and ABS, it is not necessary to change the platform surface between builds.
Up Flex offers the following benefits-
- Pre-cut to fit the dimensions of the Up300/ UP BOX / UP BOX+ 3D Printer on self adhesive sheet
- Can be used interchangeably for ABS & PLA
- Easily applied to the PerfBoard (adhesive backing) and leaves no residue when removed
- Very durable surface – Will last for dozens of prints
- Will greatly reduce warping and/or curling during printing
- Greatly reduces platform pre-heating time
- One pack includes 3 Sheets
- Up Flex provides a smooth base to your 3d models