This is an educational version of Vray for SketchUp which is valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
V-Ray for SketchUp Key Features
SketchUp is one of the most widely used and easy to learn 3D Modeling software on the market today. With V-Ray for SketchUp, users now have one of the most powerful rendering tools available to visualize their models with the utmost quality and realism. V-Ray works within the SketchUp environment allowing users to be able to efficiently incorporate the task of rendering within their current workflows. V-Ray for SketchUp works in Windows XP, Vista, and Mac OS. V-Ray for Sketchup supports SU8 or earlier.
• NEW! More shader types (great for metal textures!)
• NEW! More than 10 new procedural textures, including dirt (for more realistic renderings!)
• NEW! Lights now have the ability to add IES profiles (for light accuracy)
• NEW! Material can now be layered better
• NEW! Faster scene processing times
• NEW! Support for SketchUp transparency and alpha transparency
• True reflections and refractions
• Glossy reflections and refractions
• Global Illumination allows for photorealistic lighting
• Soft shadows support
• True HDRI support
• Fully multithreaded raytracing engine
• Native SketchUp materials supported and integrated into V-Ray materials
• Material editor with material preview
• Sun and sky system
• Physical camera
• Depth-of-field camera effects.
• Distributed rendering allowing a single image to be processed over up to ten machines
• Per material GI, background, reflection, and refraction
• V-Ray two-sided material for easy creation of thin translucency
• Animation support