$2,224.00 ex gst
Purchase an UP300 and receive FREE 1 x Cetus MK3 3D printer
Terms & Conditions
1. Promotion begins 1st of October 2023 to 31st December 2023
2. Promotion cannot be combined with any other promotion.
3. Promotion is while stocks last. Once the stock of each product is exhausted, the promotion ends.
4. Free filament may be on back order if stocks run out.
5. Promotion is only open to Australian Mainland residents
6. Free freight only valid for sales within the mainland of Australia.
7. Orders that are not paid in full by the promotion expiry date will not be eligible to be claimed.
8. Claims cannot be made on back or past orders
These printers are the perfect partners, the ideal choice for schools looking to start out or expand there 3d printing space. Or you could keep one for your self and give one away for Christmas.
Culminating decades of experience in 3D printer design, Tiertime is ready to reveal their newest venture into 3D printing! The UP300 takes the best elements of all previous Tiertime printers, from the Up Mini to the Inspire Industrial, then adds a few new elements to truly create the future of 3D printers.
New double-sided build plate design allows you to remove prints easier due to the increased rigidity of the plates. The glass surface provides a consistent, flat base, ensuring a smooth underside of your models.
A removable waste collection tray is positioned below the build platform to make cleaning the bottom of the printer’s enclosure a breeze.
The new Tiertime print queue allows for multiple users on the network can become the queue’s administrator, controlling and re-ordering the print queue. Select the next file from the print queue when with the printer, minimising downtime and letting you make faster than ever before!
For ultimate in safety, the new UP300 has two filtration systems to ensure the absolute purity of airflow around the printer. A HEPA and activated carbon filter combined with higher airflow capacity allows the maintaining of minimal UFP and VOC density inside the printer's large enclosure.