Adhesion Platforms for FlashForge Finder 3D Printers as well as any 3D Printer with a 150 x 150mm build platform.
This stable 3D print surface is specifically used for, but are not limited to, PLA and ABS on Flashforge Finder 3D Printer.It is also the perfect size to fit on 3D Printers such as the Up Mini or Up Plus 2 from TierTIme and can easily be trimmed down for any smaller printers. The dimensions of these 150 x 150mm.
It is composed of high quality, heat-resistant materials that are designed to withstand the typical high operating temperatures. When the print is complete, leave to cool, then flex the sheet and the printed objects just pop off.
The Flashforge Platform Surface is heat resistant, specially textured plastic sheet that adheres to your bear print bed or build plate. These sheets are more rigid than Kapton or masking tape and therefore much easier to install and apply to the build plate. It is much less susceptible to getting air bubble entrapment. Once your bed is correctly leveled, 3d printed objects are less likely to warp of come off the bed. When the prints are finished, the models pop off with less need for prying of scraping. This 3d printing surface is more durable and more effective at protecting the build plate. As the surface is suitable for both PLA and ABS, it is not necessary to change the platform surface between builds.
Build Platform Benefits-
- Pre-cut to fit the dimensions of the Flashforge Finder on self adhesive sheet (150 X 150mm).
- Can be used interchangeably for ABS & PLA
- Very durable surface – Will last for dozens of prints
- Will greatly reduce warping and/or curling during printing
- Greatly reduces platform pre-heating time
- One pack includes 3 Sheets
- Base of 3D Prints result with a glossy smooth surface finish.